Let your savings prosper with us!
We value your earnings, as much as you do, that’s why SKNSBL offers attractive interest rates and a simplified process to manage your savings account. Now, you can even get Paperless statements and passbooks emailed to your registered address.
- We offer 4% Interest on Savings Bank Deposit as per RBI's Directive.
- Customer has to maintain minimum balance or Rs.1000/- for Cheque Book facility.
- ATM cash withdrawal limits up to Rs. 1,00,000
- Unlimited Cheque leaves
- Free Fund Transfer at branch (NEFT)
- Free Locker operations
- We offer nomination facility for all deposit accounts.
- Customer can open single/joint account and that account can jointly,operate as per instruction like Any one, Jointly, Any two Jointly either or survivor etc.
- Customer can open Savings A/c for his/her minor children.
- We offer Computerised passbook to our Account holders.
- We are member of Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Scheme in which customers deposits are insured up to Rs. 4 Lacs Accidental claim.
Rules & Regulation for Savings Bank Account
- Every Depositor must have to fulfill KYC norms as per RBI directive.
- The Customer has to give all the valid proof under KYC norms at the time of opening an account as per RBI Guideline.
- Guardian can open Minor's Savings Account. Birth Proof of Children is required.
- The Bank's management having right to close the account after notice if account holder do not keep sufficient balance to clear inward cheque or ECS.
- The customer must have to preserve his/her cheque book & passbook in his custody. The Bank is not responsible for any misuse of cheque book & pass book.
- Interest on Savings deposit is calculated on daily balances as per RBI's directives.
- The customer without cheque book facility will be given withdrawal form at the time of payment. The withdrawal form will be given to the account holder only and only at the time of payment.
- The Passbook should be accompanied with the withdrawal form.
- Stop payment of particular cheque/s facility is available but the customer has to keep sufficient balance to match the cheque amount then only the cheque will be returned with the reason of stop payment and stop payment charges will be levied from the account.
- The Bank is having all rights of appropriation, set off, lien and change the rules and regulation.
Requirements to open Savings Bank Account
- Valid Photo I.D. & Address Proof
1.Passport, 2.Driving License, 3. Voter ID Card, 4. Government Approved College/university I.Card, 5. Government/Semi government/Department I.Card
1. Electricity Bill (not more than 2 months old), 2. BSNL Landline Telephone Bill (not more than 2 months old), 3. Municipal Tax Bill, 4. GSPC Gas Bill, 5. Latest LIC Premium receipt.
Check out the Comparative Chart of benefits and charges for different Saving Account Plans.
To know more visit your nearest branch.